This past week Governor Polis issued an order to limit “personal” gatherings to 10 or less. You can read the article here click here! and we understand that there may be some confusion in this mandate about what that means for us. Our desire is to keep you informed and we want you to be aware that churches are not considered “personal” gatherings.
What does this mean for HOT’s gatherings ? We will continue to function consistently with the mandate that has been given with our category which includes sporting events and restaurants. We will continue to gather in person and ask you to practice the safeguards that have been outlined. If at some point our category receives increased restrictions, then our Elder team will meet to discuss further guidelines or changes, but as for now, please know we continue to move forward as we have been doing. We look forward to seeing you in person or online this weekend and we encourage you to continue to meet for you IMPACT groups, and participate in events.
We are excited to be back in the building. We realize that not everyone is ready or able to attend in person while many of you can’t wait to come. You can be certain that the staff is excited to see you! Should you choose to attend, know that we have taken every precaution to make your worship experience a safe one (see the list below). If you are unable to attend, we will be still streaming LIVE via Facebook and Vimeo.
I hope to see you soon,
Gathered but Scattered
Guidelines for in-person Worship Service (Updated Friday June 11, 2020)
• Maintain 6-foot social distancing
• Please sit only with your immediate family
• Masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of ten and must be worn when entering/exiting and moving throughout the building.
• Please do not shake hands or hug
• Please use hand sanitizer (placed throughout the church)
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• If you are sick PLEASE STAY HOME!
Heart of the Springs staff is taking extra cleaning precautions at this time.
- Wiping down all common area touch-points (e.g., doors, light switches, countertops, etc.) throughout the day with an EPA certified disinfectant.
- Placing hand sanitizers in common areas throughout the buildings.
- Performing added in-depth cleaning of our facilities on a regular basis.