(Updated Friday, November 13, 2020)
We are aware that the current restrictions have changed to level orange as of today, and although this change has taken place we are still able to offer two identical worship services, at 9:02 & 10:32. Although the current restrictions did drop the allowed amount of people per service the maximum allowable still does not exceed our capacity. The new “Safer at Home” order limits us to 50 people per room. We have the sanctuary and the balcony which are considered two separate spaces and we have overflow seating if necessary.
We encourage you to join us for church! The 9:02 service is always lighter in attendance than 10:32. So we do ask if possible you come earlier. That said, we understand that some of you—especially those in the higher risk category—may need to stay home and in order for everyone to stay connected we offer online services that will be streaming via Facebook or Vimeo from our website. Watch here!
We look forward to seeing you in person or online.
Psalm 34:17–19 (NLT) “The Lord hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. 18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. 19 The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.”
(Updated Tuesday, October 27, 2020)
This past week Governor Polis issued an order to limit “personal” gatherings to 10 or less. You can read the article here click here! and we understand that there may be some confusion in this mandate about what that means for us. Our desire is to keep you informed and we want you to be aware that churches are not considered “personal” gatherings.
What does this mean for HOT’s gatherings ? We will continue to function consistently with the mandate that has been given with our category which includes sporting events and restaurants. We will continue to gather in person and ask you to practice the safeguards that have been outlined. If at some point our category receives increased restrictions, then our Elder team will meet to discuss further guidelines or changes, but as for now, please know we continue to move forward as we have been doing. We look forward to seeing you in person or online this weekend and we encourage you to continue to meet for your IMPACT groups, and participate in events.
(Updated Friday June 11, 2020)
Gathered but Scattered
Guidelines for in-person Worship Service
• Maintain 6-foot social distancing
• Please sit only with your immediate family
• Masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of ten and must be worn when entering/exiting and moving throughout the building.
• Please do not shake hands or hug
• Please use hand sanitizer (placed throughout the church)
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• If you are sick PLEASE STAY HOME!
Heart of the Springs staff is taking extra cleaning precautions at this time.
- Wiping down all common area touch-points (e.g., doors, light switches, countertops, etc.) throughout the day with an EPA certified disinfectant.
- Placing hand sanitizers in common areas throughout the buildings.
- Performing added in-depth cleaning of our facilities on a regular basis.