We Exist to Glorify God and
Meeting needs (Ministry)
Proclaiming the Good News (Evangelism)
Assimilating people into the church (Fellowship)
Celebrating God (Worship)
Teaching the Word of God (Discipleship)
Our Community and The World.
Based on the Great Commandment
“Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart – soul & mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Based on the Great Commission
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for living.
- Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
- Faith is the only way to grow in our relationship with God.
- The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
- Death is a beginning, not the end.
- Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
- God has allowed evil to provide us with a choice, and God promises victory over evil to those who choose Him.
- Jesus is coming again!
- Nothing in creation “just happened.” God made it all.
- Heaven and hell are real places.
- Grace is the only way to have a relationship with God.